- Flu 2013
- Lung Cancer
- Stop Smoking
- Choose Well
- Don’t waste a space
Bank Holiday Closing TimesThe surgery will be closed on Friday the 19th of April for Good Friday, 22nd of April 2019 for Easter Monday, The 6th and 27th of May 2019, for May Bank Holidays. Monday the 26th of August 2019 for August Bank Holiday. Wednesday and Thursday the 25th and 26th of December 2019 for Christmas Holidays/strong> . If you require medical attention during those periods please contact 111.
- Painkillers and heart attack - new day, new concerns
- Doctors and the DVLA: what does updated guidance mean for patients?
- Stroke surgery - a brave new world?
- Why are Americans dying so needlessly?
- The abnormal heart rhythm you can't afford to miss
- Alcohol and teens - best approach for parents?
- Can you cure type 2 diabetes?
- The sugar-carb-fat wars - who's right?
- Do you really need that test?
- Enterovirus D68 - how worried should we be?
- Do you have bad moobs because of alcohol?
- Underage drinking: what's the big picture?
- Loneliness: why is it a killer?
Access your local GP services onlineRegister Now!
Book new appointments without having to phone. Order repeat prescriptions so they are ready to pick up. View your medical record securely online.
|Monday||8:00 - 20:00|
|Tuesday||8:00 - 20:00|
|Wednesday||8:00 - 20:00|
|Thursday||8:00 - 20:00|
|Friday||8:00 - 20:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 13:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 13:00|
|Patients should check the Improved Access Tab as the services may be offered at a different site.|
Publications of GP Earnings
All GP practices are required to declare the mean earnings (e.g. average pay) for GPs working to deliver NHS services to patients at each practice. The average pay for GPs working in Victoria Road Medical Centre in the last financial year was £107,857 before tax and National Insurance. This is for 2 full time GPs who worked in the practice for more than six months.
Coronavirus Update (Covid – 19)Dear Patient, Please note all appointments with GP’s are now telephone triage only. There is limited access to the practice for patients who are booked with Nursing Staff. If you have any healthcare related queries, please contact the practice by phone on 0121 327 0327. Please do not attend the surgery unless by prior appointment. If you have any of the following symptoms Cough, Shortness of breath or a fever please contact 111 online in the first instance. Thank You
Tel: Appointment: 0121 327 0327
Victoria Road Medical Centre
229 Victoria Road